View Single Post
elle73 10:24 AM 12-06-2010
He is in pull ups right now which is fine with me, but I will not put him in underwear his mom said that he never goes at home she has to catch him or puts him on every 45min to and hour and she makes him sit there until he goes. Honestly I just don't think he is ready yet, he's never shown any interest in the potty, he never talks about, when I ask him where it is he kinda just wanders around the house looking for it, when I ask him if he has to go he just stares at me. I have a dcg who is potty training now and she is doing great, this will be her 2nd week and she has not had a accident yet. I'm going to talk to mom at pickup and let her know that I don't mind having him in pull ups but not underwear. Believe me I would love to get him potty trained he poos like 5 to 6 times a day and having him go on the toilet would be a blessing for me lol.

Thanks for all the advice, everyone on this forum has been so nice and supportive everytime I have posted a topic, it really helps me get through the day sometimes lol.