Thread: Contract Help
View Single Post
MrsCoffee 05:59 AM 04-12-2010
Hope this works I was blessed with help on it from a former Daycare woman for of 20 plus years. Will post in 3 parts.

Hours of Operation: 7:00 A.M. – 5:45 P.M Monday through Friday

Admission Requirements:

I.Emergency information card
II.Child must be up to date with immunizations
III.Signed and dated contract
IV.First week payment

Termination of Service:

A: Day Care provider is not required to give a parent prior notices under these provisions.

I.Non-payment of fees
II.Extended illness or absence of child without pay
III.Non-compliance with policies
IV.Failure to meet immunizations
V.Disruptive behavior / harmful behavior

Health Policy:

A: A child with any of the following symptoms must be kept at home until symptoms have passed for a 24 hours period. If child goes to pediatrician for the illness, a doctor’s note must be supplied, stating the child is in no way contagious.

I.Anything contagious
II.Diarrhea
III.Vomiting
IV.Sore throat
V.Thick or colored discharge from nose, ears, eyes, etc…
VI.Temperature over 100 degrees

Rates: Fees and Late charges for A 1-10 Hour Day

* $150.00 a week for infants up 18 months
* $125.00 a week for children over 18 months
* $100.00 a week for ½ day, after school care
* $50.00 a week for 3pm – 5:45pm after school care

* $30.00 a day for part time, full day care

*Full time is four days or more
*Fees must be paid every Monday
*Payments remain the same per week regardless of holidays or absences unless (using sick or vacation days) given one week in advance.
*NSF checks have a $35.00 fee.

If you come only through the school year or less than five days, you give up vacation days and sick days without payment.

Late / Early Charges:

Parents are expected to pickup and drop off their child at the time contracted everyday. Only under special pre-approved circumstances may a parent arrange a late pick up or schedule an early drop off. In any case, the following charges will apply, and be automatically added to your weekly bill. Anything over 5 minutes late will be a $15.00 late fee. No exception will be made!

X____________________ Initials

Sick Days:

Parents will be given two sick days this year in which no payment is required. Weekly rate will be pro-rated and credit will be applied to the following week. No advance notice requirement. These sick days are given to enable parents to keep their children home when they are ill without the financial responsibility. This only applies to full time children.

A Special Note:

The children in my care are long all long term care. I would like for parents to know, that at no time your child will be released from my care without good reason. Usually it is a reason stated in the above contract. However, I reserve the right to terminate care for any reason I feel necessary. Every attempt will be made to correct any problems we are having before termination. Because this is a business, I have to always look out for the best interest of all the children involved in my care. This policy will give you, the parents, peace of mind when you go to work, as to the type of environment your child will be cared for in.

I look forward to caring for your child, and establishing continuing a good relationship with you, the parents. If there is ever a time that you would like to discuss anything with me, I am always available to talk.

Thank you.

Vacations:

There will be 3 weeks this year in which no child care services will be available. Parents are not responsible for payment during these days. However, any other days missed will require payment. (Except sick days and two weeks vacation)

For full time children:

Vacation days in 2010 will be as follows:

1.April 16
2.TBD
3.October 25-29
4.December 27-31

Holidays:

There will be no day care services offered on the following holidays this year. Parents are responsible for paying for these days.

a.Memorial Day
b.Independence Day
c.Labor Day
d.Thanksgiving
e.Christmas Eve/Day
f.New Year’s Day

Please mark these dates on your calendar!!!