View Single Post
Old 02-02-2018, 01:27 PM
aceofjade's Avatar
aceofjade aceofjade is offline Member
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: California
Posts: 5

Originally Posted by hwichlaz View Post
I'm in Lake County. They do require a masters for therapists. But I'm not a therapist, I'm a child care provider with a kindergarten readiness program. They'd be sending a para-educator with children that need them, and I already host their therapists here.

It may be specific to our area becuase there are not enough spaces in the headstart, early start, or special needs preschool programs for all of the children that qualify.
I see, I'm in LA County and there are plenty of head start programs here. I have a bachelor's degree in speech therapy and want to turn my FCCH into an infant development center, but it's a long process. Thank you for the info!
Reply With Quote