View Single Post
Scout 03:55 AM 11-28-2012
Do you plan on having a sub? If so this will solve the issue of your dr. appts & maternity leave. If not, you could open & just let potential parents know that you are expecting & that you will have to go to the dr. once a month and so on. Try to schedule all your appts on the same day & time from the first one if you can. I did this & it was really easy to remember when I went,(prior to dc though) which means it may be easier for parents to remember too. The only problem is that some parents may be hesitant to sign on knowing that you are newly pregnant & will need time off for maternity leave in a few months. Not to mention that so many women seem to have high risk pregnancies. I hope this won't be the case for you! If you really want to open you might want to consider a sub, maybe just a family member who doesn't work & would want to make a little income? I do think that they would need to get licensed too though. Good luck in whatever you decide! I am new to this & love being able to be home with my sons! Please keep in mind that you will continue to be very tired most of your pregnancy but, there are plenty of people on here that do it so I am sure you can too!