View Single Post
melilley 10:01 AM 07-09-2013
Do any of you hold conferences for your fcc? If you do, what are some things that you discuss. Do you think that they are beneficial?

Honestly I talk to the parents everyday and let them know what is going on with their children and what we need to work on (I know I should use an official assessment form, but I've just been observing them) or things to watch for so I haven't had any conferences yet and didn't really think about holding any "official" conferences until I found out that I have to for points for the Stars program in my state. I wouldn't mind doing them, I just don't know what to talk about with parents when I talk to them everyday.

Would anyone mind sharing their conference form with me and/or an assessment form that you use. I did conferences at the center that I worked at in the past, but we had to go on the company's own assessment and conference forms and I can't remember one thing on them.

I found assessment forms on the CDC website. Does anyone use the forms from them?

Thank You