View Single Post
Brooksie 04:25 AM 10-19-2012
My daughters father and her have a great relationship. One of the things they do together is rough house and wrestle. She absolutely loves it and giggles and signs for "more" when they play. He's been doing this with her since she was probably 6-7 months old.

Problem is, she's starting to push and hit here at home/daycare. I'm trained in SEFEL and always talk about how hitting hurts and that's not how to be a good friend. I talk about how it makes the other kids sad and what not.

Last week she tackled a DCB to the ground and while I was comforting him and talking to her about how upset he was, she picked up a truck and hit me in the head and laughed! She's not being malicious, she just thinks she's playing because of what her and her father do.

I've talked to him about it man times and he basically has the "oh well, she's just going to have to learn. I'm not going to stop because she love it" attitude. (She's only 22 mo)

Does ANY ONE have ANY suggestions. It really worries me that my biggest liability is my own daughter