Thread: Bad Feeling
View Single Post
momofboys 09:00 AM 06-07-2010
Originally Posted by gbcc:
So, an acquantance of mine has requested that her daughter come to care Mondays and Fridays. I normally will not do part time but I agreed. Then I charge $30 per day and she can only do $25 so I agreed because I like to help people if I can. She believes we are friends I think because she always send me text pics of her daughter or text me bitching about her current daycare (which is where she works). We have never hung out or anything.

So since then she text me daily asking questions about my program. Schedule, naps, crafts etc. Now these answers are both online and in the parent handbook. So I am starting to get a bad feeling that this may bring trouble and paranoia to the daycare. So, she agrees to starts, gives me a date and then another daycare parents I have tells me that she called her to get more info on the daycare and what I was like. They used to work together. So, I am thinking of telling her that I found a full time child and I can no longer take her. I just don't want an overprotective parent up my butt and second guessing everything I do. The last parent I took that I had a bad feeling about really didn't work out and ended pretty nasty. Should I go with my feeling?
Totally go with your gut. If you have a bad feeling it's likely there for a reason!