View Single Post
lovemykidstoo 07:41 AM 02-07-2017
Check this out, edit away lol

Thank you for choosing me as your childcare provider. I want to welcome you and your child to our family. I treat all of the kids as if they're my own. We celebrate the holidays and birthdays too! You are welcome to send a treat for birthdays if you like. Just check with me in case there are any allergies in any of the children.

If you ever have any questions, please feel free to contact me any time. The following are my policies.

*My hours are Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 5:15 p.m. *Late pickup fees apply at 5:20.

*Rates are $35 per day/per child and are based on enrollment, NOT attendance or time used.

*Payments are due for all days you normally schedule, including closed/holiday days. (New Years Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.)

*You are not charged for any of my vacation days or if I take a day off due to my illness.

*Payment is due by 5:15 on Friday bi-weekly. Anything past 5:20 is considered late and an extra $10 late fee is implemented. No exceptions.

Illness policy:

If your child is ill, lease keep him/her home so that they can get the appropriate rest needed. If your child is vomiting, has a fever, excessive nasal discharge an unexplained rash, they need to be symptom free (without medication) for 24 hours before returning. By following these recommendations, a healthy environment will be kept for all the children in care.

Clothing:

Please bring a change of clothes that you can leave here in case of any accidents. Also bring appropriate seasonal wear. We do venture outside in the winter if it's above 20-25 degrees including the wind chill.

In the summer, please supply your child with a bottle of sunscreen if you want me to put it on your child. Before bringing your child in the morning, please put a layer of sunscreen on him/her and I will reapply in the afternoon.

I am happy to welcome you and your child to our family!