View Single Post
Snowmom 06:22 AM 06-17-2019
It depends on the situation.

I have termed for non-payment. In that case, yes, she was told that if she wasn't current by X date, then her two week enrollment fee would go into effect and her contract would terminate. In those instances (where attendance is still allowed through the two week notice), I write up a term agreement that states what the reason is (so that it is formally acknowledged) and that the child will still receive the same quality care throughout the two week period.

I have termed for parent behavior. In that case, it was immediate. They were told why, that it was non-negotiable and that they were not allowed on my property at any time going forward- a refund and personal items will be sent certified/signature requested mail. I sent my licensor a heads up too.

I have termed because a child just wasn't working with my group (whether behavioral or adjustment). I don't get into any specifics in this case. I just tell them that the child would be better suited in a different environment. The notice period would depend on what the circumstance is, but if I term immediately, I tend to refund.