View Single Post
CityGarden 01:56 PM 09-26-2018
I suggest you define what you can/will offer before you actively market. My offerings are limited and do not suit all families and it takes longer for me to fill an open spot but I am clear on what those offerings are which helps me to clearly communicate those with potential parents and it helped me know the best methods/places to market. It could help you see if you should be marketing to teachers, SAHMs, Nurses, etc.

I have a very basic FB page for my business and do not spam my friends and family from my personal page. I have boosted a post listing open spots and boosted an event for an open house. I received likes from the boosted post but would not do that again as they did not lead to enrollments or tours. I had good success with the boosted event for the open house. The open house post linked to a Inquiry/Open House RSVP form on my website (getting their contact info and increasing traffic to my site) and I had several people attend the open house and three enroll from that open house. In addition to the boosted post for the open house I also personally posted in FB Mom Groups about the open house as well so I cannot give all the credit for the turn out just to the boosted event post but I felt it was worth it.

I do find posting in moms groups has been better than paying for boosted post/events and referral are best!! I would maybe first offer your current families some sort of promotion to share your program with their friends.