View Single Post
Unregistered 05:44 AM 05-28-2011
Originally Posted by wdmmom:
I completely agree! The sooner they are gone, the better! You've got time to interview and possibly fill the spot while he's on vacation!

Since you didn't give the letter to them personally, I'd send it to them.

Why prolong the inevitable?!
To tell you the truth, I actually climbed back up on the fence yesterday. I sat watching DCB play and just started taking it all in how far he has come and then when I took him out for dinner he was so polite and mannerly it just mad me sad to think I had to let him go because of her. So I didn't rush to get the paperwork ready I let it sit. I also thought it would ruin her vacation. Plus we have both been upset so it may have caused her to go off right there so I wanted to let the jets cool and take the week to think and calm everyone down. Watching dcb as if it may be the last day I would see him was what really made me back off. I just can't throw away a child that has come so far with me for over a year. Kids just take my heart sometimes u know. Anyway when she picked up she had attitude over something else so when she left I was thinking I made a mistake and should have given her the notice. Too late now. I can't term in a text or by phone. She doesn't have email. So I will be giving it to her when she gets back.