View Single Post
storybookending 08:27 AM 10-05-2017
Today is my Friday!! My childhood best friend gets married on Saturday so I took tomorrow off for set up and all that fun stuff. We’ve been so proactive with decorating the barn she’s getting married in that everything is pretty much done. Decorating the hall tonight which won’t take long because we aren’t doing much. Looks like I could’ve worked Friday. While I’m a little bummed about the income loss from taking an unpaid day off I’m gonna make the most of it. I’m gonna take my niece to the zoo in the morning and then go see one of my other best friends new apartment and she’s making us a yummy lunch.

I’m so excited for this wedding! My best friend is the youngest of 5 children so after her older siblings were out of the house their parents were just so used to hauling 5 kids everywhere that they always allowed her and her next oldest sibling a friend or two to come along on all their adventures. I’ve been on countless vacations, family reunions and have spent many holidays with this family because of it and they all (extended family included) have become a second family to me. I am so excited to see everyone!