Thread: Names - OT
View Single Post
MyNana23 06:44 AM 04-14-2013
I think that my new little guy named Brantley might be because of the young country singer, Brantley Gilbert...the baby's Dad used to come to my daycare when he was a baby so I've kept in touch over the years..when I heard the name I kind of cringed...LOL! Not a fan of the singer or the name..

My dh's distant cousin (with the same last name) called his son the same first name as my dh and they don't live far away...so far we haven't had any problems with mail., etc. but he is still a teen so who knows if in the future?

My cousin married a girl with my first name and because his last name is the same as my maiden name, this girl now has my original name...LOL!

There is also a woman with the same first name and she married someone with the same last name as my married name ..she lived in the area for awhile and we got each other's mail, Sears was always calling me with HER order, and one time, she actually called me about daycare..when she said her name, I thought she was being a smartass...LOL!