Thread: Venting Thread
View Single Post
Blackcat31 06:38 AM 01-03-2018
Originally Posted by amberrose3dg:
Yeah well i have reminded her several times. This time shes getting hit with late fees. I am done with reminding someone when they know they HAVE to pay. It is not free!!
Im sorry you have a client behaving so badly. Not a positive way to start the new year at all!

Originally Posted by LysesKids:
I'd be turning her away until all the fees are paid... All my families paid for month in cash when I re-opened yesterday . I have a no pay, no stay rule & I have the backbone to enforce it
This^ If you give the issue back to the person it belongs to (parent) then it is no longer stressful. Also parents won't fix problems until it becomes a problem for them and right now its only a problem for the provider.

I have a 3 strikes late fee policy.
The late fee double every time they pay late, they are denied services until ALL fees are paid in full and the 3rd late payment is immediate termination.
I refuse to work with someone that feels my services aren't valuable enough to pay for.

Funny but since changing to this method of dealing with late payments, I don't have the issue any more