Thread: Venting Thread
View Single Post
Blackcat31 06:34 AM 01-12-2018
Originally Posted by MomBoss:
I hate late drop offs! My curriculum starts at 8:45, anytime after that you are a distraction, you cause the group to lose focus, and take me away from teaching the kids!!!!!

Also, why dont people buy two carseats? One for moms car and one for dads? I bought a carseat for $20 at a garage sale, so whats the problem?
Its annoying that you have to leave your carseat and junk up my entryway.
Car seats really aren't meant to be removed daily so parents really should buy more than one if they are both going to regularly pick up.

Just a word of caution too...car seats left on your property adds you into the liability equation so I don't allow ANY car seats to be left here and if parents need to swap seats dad can drive to mom's work and get it or they can switch it out somewhere other than my property.

As for buying seats at garage sales, we are taught to never do that....you have no way of knowing if the safety of the seat was breached due to an accident etc. It's like helmets, never buy something used that is meant to protect your life. Way too risky.

I hear you about the late drop offs... they are definitely disruptive! I am thankful most my clients "can't wait" to drop off their kids so late drop offs aren't a regular thing here.