View Single Post
MarinaVanessa 02:40 PM 11-04-2015
Originally Posted by daycare:
I do it the same as you for FT and PT

then I say should you increase your hours from PT to FT you will need to increase your deposit.

I also quit giving a credit towards the last two weeks. My parents pay monthly and I just hold it until the very last day.

if they are all up to date on their fees, then on their exit day I refund the money.

is this what you mean?>
Yes that's what I mean ... I just got tired of having to refund money each time a FT client went down to PT and having to ask for more money when they moved from PT to FT, same for PT families that increased or decreased their hours, changed to earlier pick up times etc. I seriously had several families go back and forth like this twice a year ... factor that by 4 families and I was refunding/charging every other month, it just became a hassle for me so I just never refunded or asked for more money until they put in their 2 weeks notice but then I had issues with having to pull out their contracts to show them the amount of deposit they paid me. Having everyone pay the same amount solves that issue.

My clients pay weekly and I prefer that than monthly but they can pay as much in advance as they want but it's optional. So far none of my clients have ever wanted to pay monthly, sometimes 2 weeks in advance but not much more than that.