View Single Post
jen 08:01 AM 03-11-2011
Originally Posted by Catherder:
Maybe, but a "I am ok, little guy is doing well, parents and I are working together.." or anything like that would be much appreciated...
Yes, it would be appreciated! However, the lack of that update doesn't give us cause or the right to speculate on WHY the poster didn't update. Which leads me back to the whole point of my posts...

We don't KNOW whats going to happen, we can speculate on what MIGHT happen, but speculation is pointless. A better use of the collective energy of the group (in my opinion) might go to lending support and constructive advice based on what we KNOW.

Telling someone to report to licensing is constructive, suggesting that they document carefully and listen to their attorney is constructive. Suggesting that it may be taken out of the hands of the parents and the provider, that it may be looked at as abuse, all that is just speculation. It MIGHT happen, but we don't KNOW that, so what is the point of bringing it up?

OP... I hope all is going well with you. When you feel comfortable, I hope you will update us on the situation. Keep you chin up, listen to your attorney and family, pick out the good advice on the post, and don't give random speculation a second thought. There is NO point in worrying about what hasn't happened...you just have to cross that bridge IF you come to it.