View Single Post
Unregistered 07:30 AM 11-19-2008
Originally Posted by Ms.Sue:
Here's the thing - if she is on disability - then she is recieving payments from the state (your tax money) AND she is also receiving child care payments ---- AND (I am sure 99%) she is NOT claiming taxes on her income!!! But - you are!!!!!!!!! And, if she is unlicensed then she should be turned in - there is a REASON she is not licensed - it's not like it's hard to accomplish. She also may not tell the parents that she has a disease - thereby putting these children at risk.......so whata ya do? Turn her in 1) for not being licensed, 2) receiving double income (one without paying taxes) and 3) to possibly protect those children who's families may have no idea. If an inspector comes out - and her house is considered legal for childcare - and her doctor says 'she can work' - then there should not be an issue huh?????
Somtimes we have to stand by our beliefs and covictions - even if it is uncomfortable.
Ms.Sue
Now you don't have to be licensed in every state to do in home daycare. I'm not and i file my taxes whether the parents claim it or not. But i do agree that if she is on disablity and can not go out and get a job........i don't know what makes her think that she can take care of children. I do this for 12 hours(sometimes more) , 6 days a week and its a very demanding job. I understand that it is her personal bussiness but in the same breath, she is getting that money from us tax payers and its not right