View Single Post
Old 01-28-2015, 12:43 PM
TheGoodLife's Avatar
TheGoodLife TheGoodLife is offline
Home Daycare Provider
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Midwest
Posts: 1,368

Originally Posted by TomCopeland View Post
If you showed a business loss of $500, this gets transferred onto your Form 1040. If you or your husband have other income that is reported on Form 1040, it will be reduced by $500, so you will save some federal and state income taxes. So, a business loss will reduce personal income.
Thank you!
Reply With Quote