View Single Post
Blackcat31 06:55 AM 10-26-2020
I have one large bottle of hand sanitizer by my entry. Parents that do come in use it but since it's just a couple parents that do, it's not a big deal and I have only had to refill it once since this Spring.

I use a commercial type paper towel dispenser like this from Sam's Club and the towel refills are relatively inexpensive.

The paper towel refills like this run about $27 per 4000 towels

I also use Odoban for disinfecting and for general wipe downs after meals and snacks I also buy Clorox Antibacterial Kitchen Cleaner.

I dilute Odoban and do a major spray/wipe down of things each night before I leave. I spray it on the carpets and everything and it smells so good too! I buy citrus and lavender scents from Home Depot for $9.98 a gallon

I already use paper plates and cups for meals and snacks and also buy them in bulk from Sam's Club. Makes lunch clean up super easy. I do use non-disposable kid sized utensils though so they are washed and reused daily. I've been meaning for years to buy washable cups, plates and bowls but just haven't.

All my families bring one refill package of wet wipes and one box of name brand tissue the first week of the month. I've been having them do this for years now and it helps offset costs alot. All remember and happily comply.