Thread: Parent Survey
View Single Post
mac60 03:44 AM 02-28-2012
I just recently accepted a very part time job, I worked one weekend, then quit. It was in a long term care facility in the activities dept. I have my activities certification. I know what is supposed to go on in activities during the day. Working with the activities director for 2 days, I did not like what I saw or how things were ran. Things that were done were simply not right. When I left, I received an exit interview paper asking a lot of questions about why I was quitting, what could be done different, etc. Well I answered the questions and sent in a paper explaining myself. I never heard back. They "really" didn't care or want to know why I quit, if they truely did, they would have called me back to talk with me to discuss some of the issues. This was just their protocol to send an exit interview. I went into detail, yet they couldn't take 5 minutes to follow up. I of coarse had to sign my name. Unless you are seriously going to follow up with whatever is said, I wouldn't open this can of worms.