View Single Post
Unregistered 05:18 AM 11-11-2010
Originally Posted by nannyde:
I don't mix and match kids of that age group together because what you are saying is true. They don't free play together when they are twelve months old. I have the space and the staff to rotate them in play with the older and more experienced children who understand the "surrender to the baby". The babies don't understand surrender to the baby because they ARE the baby.

I rotate my kids in play. I make sure that the older children pass down to the younger children our ways.

I could put a 24 month child with a 12 month child and by the time the 24 month was 24 months he would be balanced and stable and know the proper way to manage the 12 month old. We do a LOT of training in this age range. It's the foundational age for teaching our non violent approach.
so are you saying children of the same age groups do not play together??? thats crazy! a 2 yr old does NOT need to be with a 12month old as you say. children NEED to be with the same ages. I would never leave my child in your care with your 'rules'. They are crazy!

rotating children? LOL thats funny!