View Single Post
daycare 09:32 AM 12-15-2011
wow this is a really old post....lol

I have in the past used Mother goose time....I don't care for it..

I have written my own and I loved it, but I can't do it when I am full. It takes way too much time, planning, shopping and my husband goes nuts that I am ALWAYS spending too much time out of daycare planning and shopping for it.

I subscribe to Clifford the Big Red Dog through Scholastic and it's ok, but it's a very small amount of stuff that is really just work sheets. I won't buy it again.

I have looked into doing Preschool First, as it has a great tracking system and it encourages learning through play, which I LOVE, but again I am shopping and planning all the time.

I just ordered a sample pack for $25.00 from Funshine Express and it should be here any day. I am hoping that this will work for us. I will be full again at the first of the year and I just can't keep doing my own curriculum. Especially now that my husband is home, he wan'ts my attention..

I know that several people use funshine express. Hopefully I ordered the right one, I got the one that was listed 3-5 yrs old.. Most of my kids are 2.5 and 4