View Single Post
nannyde 01:41 PM 11-14-2011
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
Also, I think it is odd that in regard to the defense about not having the media outlets in 2004 as we do now....that the beating occurred when her father was punishing her for using the internet "to acquire music and games that were unavailable for legal purchase at the time," illegally downloading and sharing musical files with others.....Which to me says she knew plenty about what to do with this (video) type of evidence.

Also, in a CNN report it says that: "if she felt she was raised by a tyrannical father, a claim shared with no one until five years after adulthood, why she insisted on living with her father and not her mother from the time of her parent's divorce, until she moved out on her own. Hillary Adams has been living on her own for some time, and has been an adult for almost six years, so why post the video in late 2011?"

As for her financial support; Asked on "AC360" to respond, Hillary Adams said, her father, while assisting, was not her primary source of financial support.

If the mother is admitting to what she did and apologizing for it, why is that enough? Why is she not being held just as accountible as he is. Granted he was the one who did 95% of the punishing, but she still participated and said NOTHING until the daughter did. Why did she not apologize sooner? Why apologize only AFTER the video was released?

So back to what I originally stated.....there is A LOT more to this story.
She did apologize sooner. She did make amends sooner. She did take her responsiblility. She made amends to the point where her daughter accepted it.

What difference does it make where the child lived after the divorce? If you have your life invested in a school... friends... work... and the mother moves away from that... it's hard to give up. Specially when Daddy controls your college fund.

He's praying everyone starts asking motivation questions because that's how the light shines away from him. He speaks to the public ONCE in a written statement and took ZERO accountability. The Mom.. sat side by side with her on every interview and took the hit. They are TRYING to get help. They are willing to do what it takes. That's HOPE. That's a world away from... "well why don't you ask Hillary why she lived with ME after the divorce if I was so bad?"

Can you tell me a single website where you could upload video from a video camera in 2004... 05... 06? If they existed I don't know about them. I don't even think the networks were doing video that far back. I don't think netflix did on demand video at that time.

Maybe Michael knows that. I think youtube started in 06 IIRC

Aquiring video and games in 2004 is a HELLUVA lot different than being able to upload your own stuff from your own video cameras.