View Single Post
dEHmom 03:01 PM 11-15-2012
Originally Posted by Crystal:
I replied in bold above. Based on the child experimenting with spatial relationships/spatial awareness, these are few activites you can do. For instance, an obstacle course would require the child to decide if they can fit inside of, say, a large cardboard tube or box...that YOU know they will not fit inside of and they will have to go over or around, but they might TRY to fit inside and discover they are too big....

With the art activity, they will need to focus more to keep the paint on the paper, because there is a big empty space right in the middle of it!

The music with peacock feathers requires that they move slowly in a small, confined area, near peers, so they have to be aware of how much space is around them to maneuver safely, without running in to each other.

I will try to think of more ideas for you
OMG! THANK YOU! I LOVE YOU!

I already sent the assignment to my instructor, but I just phoned her and told her ignore it, i'm redoing it! HAHAHA. She said no problem.
It's just sometimes you get so stuck on a certain point and can't get your head out of the box. Thank you soooo much!