View Single Post
fctjc1979 07:02 AM 06-18-2010
Originally Posted by Golden Rule:
LMBO!!! I don't have a "strange man" in my house..... I never said he was unemployed, as a matter of fact he is a Critical Care Paramedic (we both are) and assists me in caring for children with debilitating cardiac/renal disease....one on her third open heart surgery. He gives meds, runs EKG'S, sets up feeding tubes and helps me keep vital signs/treats wounds throughout the day.

General assumptions about half the population tend to make you appear the a$#. Perhaps you should do a bit more research?
Wow, I'm sure you and your husband are giving this family a HUGE gift of being able to be totally comfortable with the care their child is recieving. I've known two families so far that have children with heart issues, with all three of the children having had multiple heart surgeries, and I know that it was a huge burden for them to have one of the parents have to stay home instead of working their job to bring in income. It was just impossible for these families to find care for their kids. I wish these families had been able to find the type of care you and your husband are providing.