View Single Post
Missani 12:45 PM 06-10-2011
I provide the bottles and will use whatever type they would like me to use. Right now I have babies on Avent, Dr. Brown's, and Tommee Tippee. They all seem to work fine. I don't particularly love washing the Dr. Brown's, but they seem to work for this baby so an extra 30 seconds or so is no big deal to me. I use the little brush that comes with the bottles to clean them, and you can buy just the brushes separately, too (5-6 to a pack I think.) Personally, I wouldn't choose those, but they seem to work so it's fine with me. I used the cheapo Gerbers with my first (and they were fine) and the Avents with my second (he seemed to do better w/ a larger nipple-they were fine, too-no leaks as long as the top was on right).

I guess I'm just not particular to any type of bottle-makes no difference to me. I also figure spending $20 or so for 3-4 bottles to keep here is easier on me. It's a one time cost, I know they are always here, and I can make sure they are as clean as I want them to be between uses. And, I'm building a collection, so next time I get a baby that uses one of these types, I just have to buy new nipples.