View Single Post
Blackcat31 06:33 AM 07-25-2014
Originally Posted by momofboys:
In my state you don't have to be licensed but I think it's a bit over-the-top to assume that they are hiding something simply because they aren't licensed.
I agree but at the same time, if they aren't hiding anything...why not just get a license (or do things legally)..kwim?

I know it's about time, money and the sometimes lengthy process you have to go through to get licensed but imagine if we applied that same logic to a driver's license.

"Oh, he's a great driver! Never had an accident ever. But he's too busy to get a license or take the training/test to get one so he never bothered".

(Now mind you he legally cannot get proper insurance if he doesn't have a license)

That ^^^ would be all fine and dandy until the ONE day he did have an accident. Even if the accident was NO CAUSE of his own. 4 other cars involved and a couple of injuries.

Now WHO is in trouble? ...and getting out of that trouble is more than likely going to take alot longer and cost alot more than it would have had he just gotten the license in the first place and covered his tushie.