View Single Post
LysesKids 09:40 AM 07-25-2014
Originally Posted by Annalee:
You are in my state of TN and licensing will license you for a FCC for up to 7 children if you want.....might not be feesible if you only keep 4 but you can get a license. I am group so I keep 12 + 3 school age with an assistant... If I chose to keep 4 or under, I would avoid licensing and the whole QRIS thing, in my opinion, but you CAN get a license if you desire one.
Tried... turns out if I still had a 750 sq ft ranch home it wouldn't be a problem for licensing even with 4 kids, but a brand new 784 sq ft singlewide is lol.

Yep, I lost getting a license because I moved out of a small home with mold last year and bought a brand new one but unless I can turn it into a doublewide, they won't touch me. I can take vouchers, I'm on food program; I even do respite for foster babies ( that did require the state to do complete background)... heck I even have a federal passport issued after 9/11 and the feds don't leave any criminal records untouched, but nope can't get licensed here unless I sell the house