View Single Post
Unregistered 05:39 PM 01-21-2020
Thank you for your replies and helping me long this past week about mom that wants to call the shots, micromanages and is not comfortable with outings....

I FOUND MY REPLACEMENT!! I went over all my policies and we discussed travel, of course payment and went over group care as a whole and they sound great. DCB is already in group care but that provider needed to go from part time to full time and I’m kind of doing the opposite.

They will start the week of 2/10 which gives me time to put in my two weeks with the current family but now...come the feelings.

They are a nice family that paid on time and told me they appreciated me pretty often. However the stress I was taking on just can’t keep going. So now, softie that I am, feel guilty. I mean I care about him and I want him to go to another good place but I really feel one on one would fit ALL of their needs a bit better. I just don’t want to leave them high and dry.

How do I term? Letter on the last day of the week? A pick up time conversation-it’s just them at that pick up time, no other families wouldn’t be around? Text?

I know what I need to do but I feel guilty now!

Thank you all so much again!