View Single Post
Ariana 11:57 AM 08-23-2019
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
This thread went from giving advice to parents on dealing with a real issue to accusing parents of lying. How nice...

My 3.5 y/o son is FULLY potty trained at home. Gets up, goes to the bathroom, undresses as needed, does his thing, finishes up. But he is resistant to doing the same at daycare. My provider has them at the park ALL THE TIME. Yeah, no bathrooms there right? So, big surprise when he pees himself I guess. Or yesterday, took a big shit in his underwear. If they are at the park 15 minutes from home, where's he supposed to poop??

nannyde - maybe it's YOU and YOUR environment that are the cause of the failure..ever consider that?

So how about you 'professionals' out there quit with the bs and provide some actual suggestions? Reading the replies here, I'm begging to understand more and more where the real problem lies, and it's with providers like you bunch of hags.
In your case there is clearly a reason. Provider is bringing them to the park without access to bathrooms. I assume he goes to the toilet when he is in her home and has access to the toilet?

This kid that the OP is talking about does not go even when they have access to the toilet. Doesn’t that seem odd? A fully trained child just stops being toilet trained when with their provider all day? Does it make sense why providers MIGHT conclude the parents are lying?

Whenever there is a deviation between what is going on at home and at care it is always glaringly obvious the parents are not being truthful. It is possible they think he is potty trained because they take him to the toilet all the time which others have suggested.