View Single Post
laundrymom 09:32 AM 11-12-2011
My point is, HE HAND WROTE the time in he needed, he chose it. I'm not changing my hours, only enforcing the hours he wrote on the contract in August,2&1/2 months ago. I just transferred the info from his contract to the newsletter. I have contracted times. Not open closed. My thing with them is one or two mornings a month they show up as I'm dressing, as I'm coming home from walking my dog. A full hour before I need to be open. I've put my foot down. And will not allow early drop offs without prior approval.

During our conversation Friday I did say he could call me the morning of but I'm going to tell him Monday morning he will have to notify me the night before if he wants me to open early. If I'm out with the dog I'm not going to run home if he calls on the way to my house. He surely knows before he leaves his house thaat he needs to be at work by 7am. His time is 730 that he chose, He normally drops off at 8 or 9 am. However i am always available by 730 am. But on the days he goes in early he does not give me the respect I deserve. Andr that is what I am going to insist on.