View Single Post
MarinaVanessa 07:58 AM 03-28-2010
I know it just kicks me in the gut because she's family. I expect it from other family's because they're looking after their own best interest but when it's friends or family it's hard not to take it personal.

She called again yesterday but I didn't answer and she didn't leave a voicemail and I havn't called her back. I don't think I will until tomorrow like I had said. I'm going to stick to my guns on this at least but I'm leaning towards letting her keep the spot until I need it back. We don't need the money but how can I refuse extra income. I think the feeling of taking her money and then being able to take her spot whenever I want it is appealing to me because I feel like the power she took from me I'm getting back lol. Of course my fiance wants me to take the money. He told me to let her pay for our next vacation lol.

Originally Posted by momofsix:
I would take the child back. I REALLY like that you did not say yes right away though, and told her you'd get back to her! Let her sweat a little!
Yes, I have to admit it felt great to know that she's stressing out. It's awful I know but I don't get mad, I get even lol. Vindictive I know .

Originally Posted by tymaboy:
Be sure to make up a special contract just for her stating the agreement that she is terminated as soon as you need that spot.
Oh I deffinetely will. I'm thinking about how to write it though. I was thinking about not putting anything in there about her keeping the spot until I have the baby. Maybe like just saying that it's a temporary spot until I decide to terminate. I don't really know how to word it! What should it say?