View Single Post
MarinaVanessa 07:27 AM 03-29-2010
Thanks everyone for your opinions. So we decided to let her keep the spot temporarily until we need it back. Funny thing is that last night I took a prego test and it came out positive. I took another one early this morning and it also came out positive lol. Have to call and schedule an appointment today for sometime this week just to make sure. What I love about this whole thing is that I get to call her and tell her the great news. I think i'll say something along these lines"

"Hi ____. Well I thought about it and I decided that I'd like it if you kept the spot until I needed it. (her response) Yes I'm glad that you'll be staying for a while too. It's great. Want to know what else is great? I think I'm pregnant!"

You know, I think I'll call her right now actually. I was going to wait until she dropped off but I'll do it now. Oh and the new dcb that was going start next Monday started this morning. His mommy called me last night to see if this was okay and I was okay with it because she called to ASK! He's been here since 6am and he's been great. No seperation issues. He played for a bit and now he's taking a little nap. This is turning out to be great morning