View Single Post
countrymom 11:47 AM 05-14-2013
our schools here are a bit different than you guys in the u.s Here you don't have to pay to go to school. We have public schools, and catholic schools.

public schools don't do religion
catholic schools teach catholic religion

so my odd is in grade 9, she has always gone to the public school. well when it was time to go to highschool, she could go to any highschool in our boundry. I did my homework and she goes to a catholic highschool. Not only is it uniformed but they have a great academic program. Even thou we are catholic, it had nothing to do with our religion. She did very well in the religion program last semester, she had a 95 percent--her reasoning, was that she wasnt all bibled out lol!

you see, religion shouldn't have to do with anything. If they offer religion, fine, but you need to look at the bigger picture. What do daycares offers, the food, the outside time. Places don't shove religion down anyones throat. Everyone learns the same things, religion is just a different perk.

I just find it rude to say that such and such a religion is into satan. How do some of you guys know unless you are that religion. Sure I heard all sorts of things about different religions, but that doesn't mean it true. My dh is athiest, he thinks if he goes to church it will burn down, well so far it hasn't burned down.