Thread: Blocking
View Single Post
Blackcat31 01:09 PM 10-10-2014
Originally Posted by Wednesday:
Don't worry, entropy! It's not you! I think you're great, for the record. I truly appreciate your honesty.

To end everyone's curiosity, it's me that she wanted to block. And maybe one other... Who i won't call out by name.

And I'm totally fine with it. We never did click. I think this was the wrong platform in which to do it, but maybe that's just me. I think it should've been handled privately via PM to a moderator. She's been here plenty long enough to know who the moderators are. I think she just wanted me to know that she was blocking me.

But like I said, no hard feelings! Block away! I guess some people just need more control over their online environment than others. I like diverse opinions, she doesn't. It's not right or wrong, just a personality difference and I'm cool with that.

Kid, if you unblock me and see this post, just know that you haven't hurt my feelings and my day will not be any darker. I mean absolutely no offense or have any ill intentions. I enjoyed your input, but also understand that I can be opinionated and a little much to handle sometimes.

So I will avoid your posts/threads in the future. I won't be blocking you for the reasons I stated above. But I will steer clear. :-) Truly, no hard feelings at all from me.

For someone who agrees that this should have been handled privately, why would you post this?

If a member (KidGrind in particular) chooses to block someone, it's HER business to tell others who it is.

If she wanted to satisfy everyone's curiosity about who it was that she blocked, SHE would have posted it publically instead of PM'ing you privately.