View Single Post
Unregistered 09:46 PM 09-07-2016
Originally Posted by CalCare:
What do you mean by true colors? I mean honestly, what do you mean? That these people think everyone should follow the law? That these posters think they should report when people don't obey the law? What exactly is the big revelation? Did you think the untrue colors that were previously displayed showed providers who wouldn't obey the law and wouldn't report law breakers? I'm truly confused by your comments. Which certain posters make you want to roll your eyes when they complain? I'm so confused lol what on Earth does the complaining about too nice and getting taken advantage of have to do with this topic of a person defrauding the government and breaking licensing regulations!?
Of course you are confused. You follow the "laws" and some bs "curriculum" and think you are great. You let the other children BULLY each other in your care, because the children should solve their own problems. Maybe someone should call CPS on you for your confusion and letting children get bullied in your care. You can play Miss. Innocent and Offended all day. :/