View Single Post
Unregistered 07:32 PM 09-14-2016
Originally Posted by daycare:
This is a hard call.....

I personally try to keep out of this kind of stuff. HOWEVER, I do agree that she is telling you for a reason.

Me, being me, I would try one last time to approach her and say hey, I would like to help you do this the right way before someone turns you in and you are left in a hot mess, what will you do if something happens to one of the kids while in your care??? You are going to go down in flames and I would hate to see that happen to you.

I know that sometimes how we say or words things can have a huge difference, and sometimes it won't matter at all.

You do what you think is best for you and this situation. If is still bugging you in a few days or you are loosing sleep over it, report it.

As for the Unregistered. other than knowing they are from the NY sate area, around Broadway street, there is not too much more that I personally can find about them. Maybe BC can, she's much better at this kind of stuff than I am.

Obviously the unreg is much smarter than us, because they keep finding a way to come back.

And we are so highly desired by this unreg, that they have nothing else to do with their lives than harass us uneducated daycare providers, who know nothing. what a life to have....

Just ignore them!
I'm not from NY, never posted from NY. How am I harassing anyone? Because I point out when people are wrong? Honestly, I get harassed and called names out because I don't want to be a lemming.