View Single Post
nannyde 07:10 AM 12-11-2010
Nope I don't have this. I have a no violence policy in my home. I would have the child do all transitions outside my front door. I would not have the parent coming in and out with the child if the child clearly couldn't manage it without violence. It's not fair to the child and it's REALLY not fair to me, my son, or the other kids. We don't want to watch someone get slapped five times in a few minutes regardless of who is slapping and who is being slapped.

It's important to me to make sure that EVERYONE who walks thru my door understand that the entryway into my home is the threshhold where all violence ends. Parents need to understand it and the children need to understand it. If the child is unable to abide by that then they can only be in my house when they are able to restrain themselves from violence. If they hit, bite, fight, pull hair, and kick they can't come to my house. If they hit, kick, fight, pull hair, and bite only with their parents then they are welcome to be in my home as long as their parents aren't in my home at the same time.