View Single Post
Unregistered 05:46 AM 01-05-2013
Originally Posted by Parent:
I am a single mom who works close to 12 hours a day. I. Understand the drop off times but because of my schedule I rarely see my child. I feel as though everyone else is raising him. So if I am a few minutes late for drop off GET OVER IT!! I PAY YOU!! If it weren't for people like me you wouldn't have a job or a business. I say this because my 7 month old sons sons teacher was VERY rude to me when I dropped my son off at 1030 instead of 10. The class goes down for nap around 9 and every day when I get there with my son the other kids are still asleep. There is absolutely NO REASON I can't drop him off when they are getting up from their nap. MY SON IS ON HIS SCHEDULE. NOT THE DAYCARES. He sleeps and eats when he's ready. The reason we were late this day is because he fell asleep late so I thought it would be better for him to sleep for at least 30 minutes instead of being super sleepy and hard to deal with, not to mention the other students are always still asleep when we get there.
Wow, 'parent'. You you pay a provider, but your child is not the only one there. There are other children there that need rest, their lesson time etc. Do you have any idea how hard it is to keept kids on some kind of a schedule. In my daycare, if your child 'slept in' and then you did not show up until 10:30, I can tell you that the entire daycare would most likely be affected for the rest of the day. If your son is up screaming and crying because he is not ready for a nap (because of 'his schedule') then he will most likely keep the other kids up also. Remember, the other kids' parents are also paying the provider for care and expect their children to be able to nap. Your attitude is really rude. If you want someone to care for your child on his schedule only, then hire a nanny.