View Single Post
Unregistered 06:52 AM 02-19-2020
I am annoyed because I feel like I am trapped in my living room! I have a daycare kid that is just boring. He doesn't play, doesn't have much personality at all, isn't interested in learning or doing crafts or anything! I am used to kids with super outgoing personalities who are constantly singing, dancing, having fun, etc. And kids that were super well behaved and would entertain themselves while I worked on my own crafts, etc. I interact with the kids ALL day. We are in a big open room so no matter where we are or what I am doing I am talking to them, singing with them, etc. But this little guy?? NOPE! He wants no part of any of it. He's my only older kid and there is a three month old baby too. If I so much as move in my chair he is up my butt. Where are you going? Why are you standing up? Why are you moving your leg? Why are you going over there? He won't cooperate with any play or crafts or anything but doesn't allow me to do anything either. He mostly sits and stares or gets into trouble all day. I am so tired of just being here! We can't go for a walk because he will go so far and then just stop and stand there and he complains the whole time. We go out to play and he just sits and complains. I am BORED out of my mind! I miss my old family and their kids! We had so much fun every day!