Thread: Venting Thread
View Single Post
safechner 10:29 AM 02-02-2012
Originally Posted by AmyLeigh:
This is the only outlet I have to vent negative things....so here it goes.

Ugghhhhh!!!! I came down with UTI on Sunday, the day I was having friends over. I couldn't get in to see the doctor until yesterday, dh's day off. I came home from dr's to find all the kids in the front yard, dh not to be seen. He comes out of the house to move the bikes that were in the driveway. I asked him what he was doing inside....downloading apps for his new smartphone I got him. Then he proceeds to tell me that he went inside to use the bathroom and when he came out, our son and dcb were in the neighbor's tree. I told him that if he is going to let the kiddos in the front yard, he needs to use the bathroom before going out. His response? "I didn't have to go then!" What are you, 5?? Then I said that he would have to bring everyone in, or hold it. How do you think I got the stinkin' UTI??? Plus, we had the 2 yo yesterday. He left her out in the front yard unsupervised!!!!! I think he is trying to make me lose my license.
He knows I don't feel good, tells me he will help out, then plays on his phone and hops on the mc to go shopping. Sooooo annoyed. I asked him if he would help me clean house last night. He said yes, but didn't do a gosh darn thing!!!! Then later tells me that if I make arrangements for babysitting, he will take me to a movie Saturday. Ummm nope. I don't have time for it and I really don't like you right now.
I don't usually complain about him, I absolutely adore him as a husband and father. Most of the time, he is a great guy. It just seems he was being selfish yesterday and didn't seem to care about my needs.
So I didn't sleep well last night ( haven't slept well all week), and still had to get up early this morning to clean the house. DD decided to play wii right when I started mopping the floor in the playroom. I reminded her of her chores....yet again.
I don't feel well, am tired, annoyed beyond belief, and will not get to rest much this weekend. We are hosting Super Bowl party on Sunday and have a bunch of things to do before that.
I am trying my hardest not to take it all out on the kids. I am successful....about 75% of the time. Thankfully, the dck's are being great. My own, well, not so much.
Hopefully next week will be better.......
I know how you feel about UTI. I just had UTI last Saturday and I wasn't feeling so well. I went to CVS to buy Azo medicine for UTI. It works very good. I have used it before because I am so sick of going to dr all the time if I have UTI. I have UTI in my life time. I would save my money to pay Dr visit and medicines.

Here is the information: http://www.cvs.com/CVSApp/catalog/sh...ump&navCount=3

I promise you it works and it will get rid of infection faster within two days but I warned you you will be pee like orange. I am so glad they have in the store because I don't like to go to the dr very often to get medicine for that. I hope it helps and save your time.