Thread: Venting Thread
View Single Post
MrsB 10:13 AM 02-06-2012
So a little background first...
I have a 3 yr old dc boy that has a significant speech delay and some other issues. He has several tests and his parents are refusing some therapies and tests because they dont want him labeled as "disabled". On a side note, I have alot of experience with ADHD, Aspergers, and Autisim and it is more than just being behind on his vocabulary. But anyway, the parents only need care on Thursdays but since I do a preschool curriculum and they wanted more structure for him they decided to put him in full time. I told them that I start curriculum at 9am so more often than not he is there around 9. This morning they show up at 1030am and the father says that the boy slept till 10am, and goes on about how wonderful it was to get stuff done and have a quiet morning while he slept. (When boy is awake he goes from thing to thing to thing and is absolutely exhausting. Very sweet kid though) Anyhow now boy doesnt want to take a nap cause he just woke up 2 hours ago and is throwing a complete fit and woke everyone else up! Now a bunch of cranky kids! Ugggh really! What a wonderful Monday.