Thread: Venting Thread
View Single Post
SilverSabre25 11:42 AM 03-12-2012
Dumb husband.

Dumb, dumb, DUMB husband.

He had an hour for lunch so he came home today. I am exhausted from getting 3 hours or less sleep each night for the past three/four days and so before he left to go back to work he went downstairs to get the wakey baby for me. Baby naps in the same room with the rest of the dcks.

Well, DH (D does NOT equal DEAR here!) turned off the white noise!!!

NINCOMPOOP!!!!!

I didn't realize it until ten minutes later when my three dck were running shrieking out of the naproom, only HALFWAY through nap!!!

I went down stairs and I admit, yelled a little bit, making them go lay back down. I am SO tired and really needed a break today...not that I get much of one with DS barely napping and dcbaby just woken up but they are still easier than three LOUD preschoolers.

I called DH and burst into tears. He said, "Oh I'm sorry, I completely spaced out on that!" and then said he needed to go. Jerk. I know there's nothing he can do but still...HE doesn't have to suffer the consequences of his stupidity, AS USUAL. I am ALWAYS the one that gets to suffer from whatever new STUPID thing he's come up with to do.