View Single Post
MarinaVanessa 08:32 AM 01-11-2011
In this case I think she is trying to say that this is what you said by creating a response in an e-mail hoping that the judge will look at that and then think "Well she says that the provider said not to go back so it must be true" which is total crap but you can never be too careful.

I would e-mail her back and correct this "mistake".

Dear Diva Debt,
Let us not misconstrue our "no pay, no play" policy. You were never asked never to come back, only reminded that child care services are suspended if your tuition payment is not paid on time and will not continue until it is paid and up to date.

{then quote your absolutely fabulous policy here}

It was your choice to discontinue services, not mine, and I still have not received a formal termination letter. I was willing to work with you just as I am willing to work with you now in regards to paying your debt that is owed to me for childcare services. It is unfortunate that you were unwilling then to follow the policies which you signed for and are now not willing to pay the debt that you still owe.

You have until {date} to pay your balance which is {$$$$$} as of {todays date} plus additional {$} per day until it is paid in full or you will be force me to take you to small claims court.

blah blah blah or something like that. This way at least they'll see that she tried saying you kicked her out and then you go back and say to her "Woah, wait a minute lady. That never happened"