View Single Post
Old 06-03-2010, 03:32 AM
melskids's Avatar
melskids melskids is offline
Advanced Member
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 1,767

i'm in NY and its not required, not even when you are licensed. they dont require it until you become a group family provider. however, like the others have should cover your butt. you NEVER know what could happen. i have a seperate policy from my homeowners. i think it is around $55 or 60 month, with 1 million dollar coverage. when i wasnt licensed, and only had 2 in care, my homeowners actually covered it because it was only 2 kids.
Reply With Quote