Thread: Monday Vent
View Single Post
awestbrook713 03:49 PM 11-21-2011
I had outpatient surgery for a kidney stone friday so I have been really sore. Not supposed to be lifting anything over 10 lbs but have a 9 month old son so its not really possible. Husband fell hunting and hurt his back saturday so guess who can't lift the baby now?

Baby is sick double ear infection and horrible cough (on meds) so he needs extra care. DCM txts sunday asking if I can watch her 2 month old this morning and I said yes (dumb me). He has a cough too, I had a 2 month old and 9 month old fighting over me to hold them. Then I had my 4 yr old dcb and 3 yr old dcg come, and also had 4 yr olds mom call and ask if I could take her 6yr old daughter due to half day. I said yes (dumb me 2). So dcbaby goes home with dad when hes done hunting and then the second round of troops show up which gave me a grand total of 9 kids. When my 5 yr old son gets home he is crying his throat hurts and he has a headache.

Today has been a horrible monday my side is screaming at me and I am ready for bed at 6:44pm not gonna happen though since husband works 3rd shift and I have kids to get to bed. Don't think this week is gonna get much better, extra kids each day, full wednesday, thanksgiving dinner to cook for 11 ppl and then dinner with inlaws friday.

Sorry so long I know I should be THANKFUL this week but I'm having a hard time. Hope everyone elses week goes well and maybe just maybe mine will get better too.