View Single Post
Blackcat31 06:56 AM 08-02-2013
Originally Posted by Familycare71:
Personally I wouldn't care or say anything about it - but you are missing so much. I don't get angry AT you. I get sad FOR you.These years will be over before you know it...
This is sooooo true.

Originally Posted by Unregistered:
I disagree...
I pay monthly for daycare. My sons set hours are 7:30 to 3pm. There is no stipulation that I have to be working. If I want to go home and sleep then I am paying for that and its my decision what I want to do with my alloted time. My daycare charges by the month......there is no discount for sick days/or vacation time so you bet if daycare is opened he is going.
You may pay YOUR provider to care for your child while napping but that would be very unlikely to happen here in my program.

Like I said, this is something that is discussed in depth with ALL enrolling families. They KNOW and SHARE the same parenting philosophies as I do and when I enroll a family we TOGETHER agree as to what activities are and aren't included in their payment to me.

My daycare clients don't pay me as if I am their employee.....they don't dictate how I run my business.

They sign on with me for more than simple care of their child.... If you feel as a parent that simply paying me a weekly rates nets you the right to do as you please while your child is here, I would pass on enrolling you. That is MY choice to do as a business owner just as you have a right as a parent to find the type of care environment that you feel you are paying for.