Thread: I'm Back!!!!
View Single Post
amberrose3dg 10:49 AM 08-22-2018
Originally Posted by jenboo:
I thought I would be gone from childcare forever (my dream field I worked hard for) after closing my daycare at the end of 2017 but here I am.... planning my next one

in the 8 months I have been closed and working a different job from home, I have decided that I just don't like working full time jobs My dream is to be a SAHM but its looking like im at least 4 years out from that.

so, I have decided to open a half day preschool program 3 days a week that follows the school calendar (opening Aug 2019) and ill keep very part time work from my current job to cover the summer months when I am closed (although all work will be completed during the school year so I can have still have summer off).

With that being said, this is new territory for me because there is a lot of competition!... my last daycare was infants and I have zero competition. Wish me luck!

First things first, I need a name.. I plan on having the preschool be Christian based. I am also really picky with names. I LOVE Joyful Noise Preschool but it is sooooo popular. Any other suggestions?

My previous daycare names were:
Kaleidoscope Kids
Barefoot Baby

It feel so good to be back in my element

ETA We are having our second baby in March
Also congrats!