Thread: Gay Marriage
View Single Post
Binkybobo 04:03 AM 04-02-2013
This is disgusting. I can just about wrap my mind about what the issue is. Just admit that you are disgusted by homosexuals. Besides the obvious religious talk, you're just disgusted by homosexuals. Going into great details about what happens in their bedroom and throwing out hurtful stigmas and stereotypes like they got that way from trauma or they want your daughter. We have to protect our children and be on the lookout for anyone that may harm them sure..but that just rubbed me the wrong way. And preferring that children have gay aunt and uncle programs instead a real home? This is ludicrous. It is very sad. I feel for any LGBT person reading this page right now. My eyes tear up for you because I can only imagine what it feels like. I am embarrased that people would openly say some of the ignorant things that they say, but I am vindicated in the fact that I got no response which leads me to believe that I stumped you. Just another example of followers using the bible to spread a message of bigotry.
I myself think the sin of glutton is disgusting! People putting unnatural amounts of food in their bodies. Stretching their bodies out in sick ways...Pooping unnatural amounts of poop out of all kinds of openings. It sickens me,and you know they only got that way because they were molested. Yeah it makes them eat, so you better watch your kids because molested people molest others. I'm not gonna go against my bible! Obese people will have their day in hell for their sins! I don't think kids should be with fat people because they'll get fat and then they'll get made fun of. I think they should just have an assigned fat person to call them on their birthday.